Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
About Us
How It Works
Licenses Wizard
Order Online
Contact Us
📞 (770) 954-7950 Full Site  

In Addition to a Assumed Name, You May Need The Following:

Here Are The Permits, Tax ID Number(s) and Other Registrations Required When Starting a Business

  • All Businesses need at a minimum a Business Permit.Fictitious Business Name
  • If you are a retailer or wholesaler, you will need minimum a Sellers Permit , & a Business Permit

  • If you hire workers, you will need minimum a Federal Tax Id Number & State Employer Permit , & a Business Permit.

  • Corporations and & a Business Permit.
  • Partners need at a minimum a Federal Tax Id a & a Business Permit.

  • Sole Owner/Proprietors may get and use a Federal Tax Id & also at a minimum get a Business Permit but also a Assumed Name if using one.
  • Instead of filing an Assumed Name, you can choose or LLC & You will not need an Assumed Business Name.